Complaint Review: Dubai Jobs

• Submitted: Mon, July 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Sadia — Tokyo, Japan California
Dubai Jobs
Dubai Jobs | address is: 31 wills Lane, ajax, Dubai Jobs ( Head Office ) 1235 Bay Street, Suite , Ontario Canada

Dubai Jobs Tony Higgins Rory McNeil Anthony Leidoux I applied for a job in Dubai and almost immediately got a positive response! Then many emails came saying that I needed to pay $85 Canadian or US for my application to be sent to employers. There was a lot of pressure to use a credit card or to send the money quickly. When I questioned them about if there company is legitimate, they responded quite harshly with this is a fee for the service. I said I didn't know of any company which charged the job seeker for finding them a job. They are very pushy and they have a slick website and everything real. It was just a little quick and a little too much pressure about the money with no real answers about their company which made me suspicious. Dubai Jobs ( Head Office ) 1235 Bay Street, Suite Ontario Canada

I just wrote everything in the page before, but in a nutshell, here it is again.  I found this website and sent my resume last last.  This morning I already received a positve response that several employers wanted to interview me.  Imagine that!!  So fast!!  A little too fast!!  And then more emails about sending this company $85 Canadian or US.  They used a lot of pressure when I questioned them about the integrity of their company.  They gave no real answers, but said the fee was for their services, not the airline ticket!!  They are very slick and everything looks real.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dubai-Jobs/Dubai-Jobs-Head-Office-1235-Bay-Street-Suite-Ontario/Dubai-Jobs-Tony-Higgins-Rory-McNeil-Anthony-Leidoux-I-applied-for-a-job-in-Dubai-and-almo-1065425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dubai Jobs