Gods

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: OllieJ — Simpsonville South Carolina United States of America
Dubaijobs.net

Dubaijobs.net Dubai Job SCAM Dubai, Canada and India Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Take the next step!

*General Comment: English skills lacking

I signed up for the service but after looking online I seen a lot of complaints.  I recievd an email from them stating I was short listed for a job with DHL and that I had to pay there fee. They stat on their wed site that if you were already in Dubai that the fee would be waved. I was already working in Duabi and I asked for there Dubai office location and was given a song a dance that it was for employers only. I told them I only wanted to see the office to make sure there was an actual office there but they refused. RED FLAG #1,  I had sent them a copy of my UAE Work Visa to get my account opened for free and never got a response.  RED FLAG #2.   I called the Canada office that really is in India and I did talk with a guy who was rude and deceptive. RED FLAG#3 Im going to report this company to the UAE police for this fraud company cheating a lot of people around the world.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dubaijobsnet/internet/Dubaijobsnet-Dubai-Job-SCAM-Dubai-Canada-and-India-Internet-1012161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dubaijobs.net

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Take the next step!

AUTHOR: magnikane - ()

I does not matter if your english is good or not, File a complaint to

The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (they work with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police): http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca

International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network (ICPEN): https://icpen.org/

Time to be angry is over! Time to get even is now!

#2 General Comment

English skills lacking

AUTHOR: thewayofthegunn - ()

It's no wonder you haven't been able to find a job, your grammar and spelling skills are atrocious. If you are going to make a complaint about a company's practices, make sure I can trust you. Since I don't know you personally, I have to depend on the skills of your writing.

I have seen/received/their fee/stated/web site/Dubai/their Dubai office/a song and a dance/etc./etc.

I can't trust your judgment, if I think you're a moron .