Complaint Review: Dubub Marketing

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: KBS web services — Pune Georgia
Dubub Marketing
, Arizona USA

Dubub Marketing Haven't paid me about website development work I did for him Arizona Arizona

The DUBUB Marketing wesbite : http://www.dubub.com give me the job on freelancing website. I did the whole job that is worth $100 but I asked for $50 as I commited first. But he didn't pay me single penny yet.

I asked him several time, but he said he would pay soon and now from one month he is not replying. Pleaes be aware of this comany before taking any work.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dubub-Marketing/Arizona/Dubub-Marketing-Havent-paid-me-about-website-development-work-I-did-for-him-Arizona-Ariz-1077728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dubub Marketing