Complaint Review: Due South Photography

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: heartbroken and ticked off — leamington Ontario
Due South Photography
98 Talbot st. E leamington, Ontario Canada

Due South Photography Lisa Quick, owner and photographer Took almost $4000 from me, and only handed me a shoebox with some loose photos. NEVER GOT MY WEDDING ALBUM, ENGAGEMENTS PHOTOS, ETC......2 years and waiting.... leamington Ontario

I hired this woman to photograph my engagement, wedding, and post wedding family photos. She is an incredibly talented photographer and I was excited to work with her. Everything seemed great, untill she was paid in full and I never heard from her again, untill 2 years later, when she accidentally ran into me at the hospital. She met with me saying that she hadnt been working in over a year, and that she would get my things ordered promptly (uhhh, i thought that was supposed to be done almost 2 years ago....?) During the entire time since my wedding, I had been calling and emailing and leaving messages, to which she NEVER got back to me once.

I since have never heard from her again, and am desperately trying to settle my account with her. (which is really hard to do when the other party vanishes into thin air with all your money) She is a lying manipulative theif, and cannot be trusted. I am a disabled woman, and she had no problem ripping me off, I also contacted the Better Buisness Beaureau, and she has at least 2 other reports at the same time as mine. Dispicable. Disgusting. Inexcusable. I would never treat another human being like this. To top it all off, I have a SIGNED CONTRACT with this woman....but again, it all does me NO GOOD when I cannot find her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Due-South-Photography/leamington-Ontario-N8H-1L3/Due-South-Photography-Lisa-Quick-owner-and-photographer-Took-almost-4000-from-me-and-o-1081610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Due South Photography