Complaint Review: Dukeo

• Submitted: Thu, June 27, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: 3110 Thunderbird Lane — 71112 Louisiana

Dukeo AKA Stephane Kerwer I did not receive what I paid for and isn't helpful at all to send a download link to my book. Claims he can't send money back. does not appear no state

I ordered an ebook from dukeo, and did not receive anything from him. Not even a thank you or conformation page to my email. I checked my spam folders and there's nothing there. I told him an and he didn't believe me, so I demanded my money back. Still don't have either because he's claiming he can't because its on hold with paypal. But he's never contacted paypal with this situation, so how is it going to put off hold?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dukeo/internet/Dukeo-AKA-Stephane-Kerwer-I-did-not-receive-what-I-paid-for-and-isnt-helpful-at-all-to-s-1062564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dukeo