Complaint Review: Dukes Plumbing

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: dukes plumbing ripped me — santa rosa California United States of America
Dukes Plumbing
3969 Golden Gate Avenue Santa Rosa, California United States of America

Dukes Plumbing rip off Dukes Plumbing scam company Santa Rosa, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Report from Competitor

dukes plumbing ripped me off never did what i asked for .the guy mike duke is a scammer. . do not use this company Dukes Plumbing http://dukes-plumbing.com/ is a rip off company stay away from this company they over charged me and did nothing stay away

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 03:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dukes-Plumbing/Santa-Rosa-California-95407/Dukes-Plumbing-rip-off-Dukes-Plumbing-scam-company-Santa-Rosa-California-975377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dukes Plumbing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Report from Competitor

AUTHOR: Michael - ()

My name is Michael Duke the owner of Dukes Plumbing I found this report to be False and not representative of my company nor does it sound like my company. I am Always More than Fair and Honest to All of my customers as I have been cunducting business in Santa Rosa for over 20 years and I pride myself on customer satisfaction. This Report is Malicious, inflammatory and completly False I have a satisfaction guarantee Policy as a Sole Proprietor I Can not and will Not ever be a rip off company like whoever wrote this False report claims.