- Report: #305818
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Dun & Bradstreet, D&B, Dun And Bradstreet, DNB
Dun & Bradstreet, D&B, Dun And Bradstreet, DNB103 JFK Parkway Short Hills, New Jersey U.S.A.
Dun & Bradstreet, D&B, Dun And Bradstreet, DNB is a fraudulent, scam company that carelessly crushes small companies Short Hills New Jersey
*Consumer Suggestion: Investigation of Dun & Bradstreet
*Consumer Comment: I agree D&B does more damage than good and uses mob type tactics to make money
*Consumer Suggestion: D&B Are Liars
*Author of original report: Correction to Aged Company Issue
*Author of original report: Dun & Bradstreet and Direct Credit Advantage
*Consumer Suggestion: Dun & bradstreet information/customer testimonial/What Dnb Told me
*Author of original report: Dun & Bradstreet, D&B, Dun And Bradstreet, DNB carelessly crushed our small company without justification
My company is doing well financially. It has been profitable over the years and has never paid a bill late. Not only was this action taken without explanation, the D&B company has also marked as "severe risk" credit over 3000 companies in Nevada simply because my company is the registered agent for service of process for these companies. Here are some of the various excuses D&B gave:
1. A company named Direct Credit Advantage (DCA) owned by former D&B employee, Sarkis Nercessian and Jeff Maziarz had people buy companies from us. 2. DCA would attempt to build credit reports for these companies using D&B services. 3. Apparently DCA employees did not report the proper start date to D&B for the various companies purchased from us. 4. DCA, without my approval, utilized another one of my companies, Companies Incorporated as a credit reference on these various business on which they attempted to build credit profiles.
This roughly similar to a consumer credit bureau rating all customers who shop at Wal-Mart as high risk because the high-risk CEO another company told some people to shop at Wal-Mart. Countless phone calls to the D&B were met by arrogance and refusal to help. I ask for the following to satisfy this consumer :
1. Remove the "severe risk" credit rating from my business profile at once. 2. Reverse this ridiculous and nonsensical "severe risk" rating from companies if it is such merely because my company serves as registered agent.
Santa Clarita, California
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2008 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dun-Bradstreet-DB-Dun-And-Bradstreet-DNB/Short-Hills-New-Jersey-07078/Dun-Bradstreet-DB-Dun-And-Bradstreet-DNB-is-a-fraudulent-scam-company-that-careless-305818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.