Complaint Review: Dun and Bradstreet

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Luluinlulu — Honolulu Hawaii
Dun and Bradstreet
103 JFK Parkway Short Hills, New Jersey 07078 Internet United States of America

Dun and Bradstreet d&b, Dnb "We are the company that maintains a business' credit.There has been activity that you need to be made aware of" Internet

I got a message from 888-881-9222 from someone named Heather Smith? And left me a message. I did not call back because I think it's a scam. I've been scammed before from D&B scatting me into signing up for done "monitoring service" and it was very expensive. I think D&B should be investigated by the government.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dun-and-Bradstreet/internet/Dun-and-Bradstreet-db-Dnb-We-are-the-company-that-maintains-a-business-creditThere-ha-1040202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dun and Bradstreet