Complaint Review: Duncan Wierman/ Rapid Offer Generator

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Eric — Irvine California
Duncan Wierman/ Rapid Offer Generator
20 W. North Street Greenville, , South Carolina USA

Duncan Wierman/ Rapid Offer Generator Lied, Cheated,and Misrepresented!! Greenville, South Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response To Eric - However No Customer Named Eric

This guy Duncan Wierman of rapidoffergenerator.com is a total scam Artist, he (Duncan Wierman) has scammed tons of people and continues to do so...Just look at all the people Duncan Wierman has conned!!! If you deal with this guy you will have a lot of problems and no way are you getting your money back either!
The list of people scammed by this guy is very long, and he associates with KNOWN CON MEN including people brought up on SEC Fraud Charges!!!
STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS GUY OR ANY OF HIS SCAM PRODUCTS!!!

Please spread the word!!

Duncan Wierman/Jillian Sidoti promote scam artist Charles Dobens
http://bank-reo-property-deals.pissedconsumer.com/duncan-wierman-master-scam-artist-20130328396208. [continued below]....

.....html

Some of his companies include:
bankreopropertydeals.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Duncan-Wierman-Rapid-Offer-Generator/Greenville-South-Carolina-29601/Duncan-Wierman-Rapid-Offer-Generator-Lied-Cheatedand-Misrepresented-Greenville-1049113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Duncan Wierman/ Rapid Offer Generator

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response To Eric - However No Customer Named Eric

AUTHOR: Duncan Wierman - ()

Dear Arden Avante, and Alex Pegues

This post is the same one you have been posting on various sites without much alterations. Your location is the same as the others, and now you are posting with other names.

The rapid offer generator is a product that you used, and MIS-USED.  You are simply upset because I placed you on our black list for abusive actions and behavior and I will not stand for it.

You make a false claim of " conned "  . Please explain how I conned you out of 69 dollars on a $1 dollar trial offer, that you did not lose any money on because you were refunded. Do you mean you want your $1 dollar back?

If you are going to make a claim, please be specific so I can address your point.

If you want to hear all my satistifed customers testimonials..

(((ROR redacted)))

AWESOME!!! The information they provide for investors just starting out or seasoned investors is unbelievable!!! Other so-called “GURUS” would be charging an arm and a leg for the pragmatic, innovative, low cost marketing info these guys provide. Phenomenal investing info!!! Thank You!!!

Duncan – You are the man!

I must say that you are the man! I have learned so many things from your Platinum Site and have repeatedly seen that you have been so far ahead of other so called “GURU’s”. They are just now beginning to talk about what you taught on your seeing site called “Virtual Investing” a long while ago.
Dana Billingsea

I can’t say thank you enough

You are a blessing. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! The main reason I wanted to join you is you offered to do joint ventures with us, and that is what I was hoping for. Getting your program is one thing, but I also feel that I want to BELONG… Again, THANK YOU doesn’t seem quite adequate enough for this wonderful surprise, so may I say…. Blessings on you! -Lillian Poletti

We had an INCREDIBLE Year!

I would like to let you know that I have really enjoyed your training system and have had an incredible year last year in investing. We are purchasing properties on a regular basis some of which we are rehabbing with my construction business and some we are wholesaling to cash buyers. Thank you for all of the training – Wayne Kennedy.

Thanks for your gentle guidance and support!

Thanks, Duncan, for your valuable time today and for the variety of options you have provided for me to test.  As a software designer, you truly think out of the box!  - Miriam

Incredible Training!

I wanted to thank you for the incredible training you gave us that has helped us get more leads, better leads, more often.  I just closed a deal we bought for $1,500 and sold for $20,000 on owner financing.  The landlord buyer will do the rehab and we will collect his monthly payment stress-free!  This is my best deal yet and I know that getting the lead was due in part to your top-secret marketing tricks.

Thank you, thank you!!  -  Jenn Glidden

Great Information and Instructions. The Best!

Thank you ever so much for the all the great information and instructions.  I have ordered quite a few real estate courses but yours is the BEST!
 - V Williams

I am finally successful!

I feel really successful for the first time in a while.  Duncan, your system is my FUTURE and I am very serious about it.  Thanks for being here for me.
- George Conner

We have LEADS in our very first week!

Our voice blast successfully went out at 7 pm. Out of 103 calls, I received 9 leads. I’ll be researching each deal individually and presenting all options to the homeowners over the next couple of days. Overall all , VERY successful just getting the phone to ring. If we keep it up there’s no doubt we’ll get more deals then ever before!

-Dave Walters

Video Testimonial

Duncan Wierman is making sure that the pace of technological advancement never falters. As one of the foremost centers of multidisciplinary marketing in the United States, the The Wierman Group develops solutions to the most complex challenges facing real estate investors

Duncan Wierman is a marketing genius.  His software is at the forefront of how technology can be used for real estate investing.  Duncan’s strong background in sales and marketing,and his marketing research, solves the most pressing problems for real estate investors. The more leads you get, the more money you make.