• Report: #711903

• Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: Jim — South Brunswick New Jersey United States of America
Dunkin Donuts Dayton NJ
495 Georges Road # 1 dayton, New Jersey United States of America

Dunkin Donuts Terrible Place!!! Full of Illegal Aliens from the Phillipines dayton , New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Of course you can prove they are here illegally

Terrible place, illegal flippinos giving me bad service. One time I changed up my order and the flippino lady Mayette told her husband Rey to not put any ice in my Ice coffee because I changed my order. I had to request another ice coffee and wait
another 5 minutes for it. I have had a few times Mayette put the lid on my coffee loose so it will spill. These are nasty filipinos. Somebody should call INS and deport these illegals back home where they came from.  I also talked to the owner Neil and he said he would'nt do anything about it because Beng, Rey, Mayette and the rest of the Flipinos are hardworkers and where else am I going to find workers I can pay $4 hr.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dunkin-Donuts-Dayton-NJ/dayton-New-Jersey-08810/Dunkin-Donuts-Terrible-Place-Full-of-Illegal-Aliens-from-the-Phillipines-dayton-New-711903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dunkin Donuts Dayton NJ

Of course you can prove they are here illegally

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

Very good chance these people are here legally to begin with. Chances are they saved your grandfathers life if they were in the Pacific in WW2. Typical racist reaction. You should be outraged they are getting 4 dollars an hour. Last I heard minimum wage was higher than that and maybe Dunkin Donuts needs to be looked into by Wage and Hour.