Alexander

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:tupper lake New York
Dunkin Donuts
Main Sreet Tupper Lake, New York U.S.A.

Dunkin Donuts shortage on paychecks Tupper Lake New York

*Consumer Comment: oh those donuts

*Consumer Comment: the doughnuts

I am a recent employee of the Dunkin Donuts in Tupper Lake i recently quit due to some issues their. For 1 i worked over 45 hrs and was suppose to recieve time and 1/2 instead i was paid for 35 hrs and when i brought it up to management she had no clue as to why my check was short but called district to have it changed, when she called district she told me she didn't understand why i was only paid for 35 hrs because there paperwork had 43 hrs? But told me those hrs would be added to next weeks pay and that she put me down for 8 hrs with my time 1/2. When i went and picked up this weeks paycheck again my hrs were not right and the previous weeks pay was not on there. I called my manager Julianne and she just gave me a run around so i called district and talked to CANDY who was previously mentioned in another report and spoke to her, we figured out the hrs i was suppose to be paid and then brought up my raise and she had no idea about this raise and said she would speak to Julianne. This Dunkin Donuts should be ashamed of the way they manage this business, you cannot properly run an establishment if you cannot pay your employees properly, No one is going to go to work and not get paid ( hence the meaning of a job )! and no one is going to go to a job where the manager lies to you about where your position.

Jamie
tupper lake, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2007 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dunkin-Donuts/Tupper-Lake-New-York-12986/Dunkin-Donuts-shortage-on-paychecks-Tupper-Lake-New-York-283975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dunkin Donuts

AUTHOR: Steph - (U.S.A.)

I would threaten to call the labor board and see what your manager does., I worked at another place of employment and got cheated out of some hours. I even brought it up and nothing was done about it.

oh those donuts

AUTHOR: Queen_reporter - (U.S.A.)

dunkin donuts, lets talk about those employees.........the truth of the matter is its a lot of drama thier so much slander going on, instead of working toghter they work against each othier one min they talk garbage about each othier the moment the person walks in they kiss up to them and act like best friends... i also noticed they lie about each othier as well its not a good place to work not because of the customers but because the co workers turn it in to jerry springer vill...... everyone thier want to excell in thier job climb up the latter but they will do anything to get it...... thier are some hard working employees thier but it makes it hard when the cut throats lie about every one some of thier complaints are legit most are false but how can ya dispute it when the suck ups lie,,,, no one want the work in those un healthy conditons and it doesnt help that most are related to each othier in the frist place whose word they gona take family or yours... im so glad i dont work thier but its good to be a fly on the wall... every time i go in the store i hear them back stabbing each othier who wants to go waite in line and hear that kinda non sense,,,,,,,, one time i went in thier for food and coffee i heard a employee complain about how busy it was and how she never gets a day off and how shes the only one that dose anything around thier,,, wich is un ethical... its called a job not fun time thats what ya get paid for... and maybe if they kept thier mind on work instead of gossip they keep employees longer.....
when i go to dd i want to see a smile on thier face and friendly attiude ....

the doughnuts

AUTHOR: Why_not_tip - (U.S.A.)

its a fact everyone loves dunkin doughnuts, but im a customer with a question so here it goes, i regularly visit dunkins threw out the day im a regular, i see how hard those employees work, and it concerns me as to why cant they except tips, i have tried to tip several times but the employees say sorry we are not allowed to except tips . ive seen othier customers leave tips any way and i seen the employees add the tips to the cash regeister now does the company really need the xtra money?