Complaint Review: Dunn & Russell and Associates

• Updated: Tue, March 30, 2010

• Reported By: Sandra — pittsboro North Carolina United States of America
Dunn & Russell and Associates
211 North Victory Blvd. Burbank, California United States of America

Dunn & Russell and Associates Dunn and Russell took my money Burbank, California

I am in need of loan modification to save my home and This company Dunn and Russell took my 3000.00 dollars in Sept 2009 and done nothing....I was in contact every week checking on the status of this process and was told everything was in review and shouldnt be much longer. Well in December of 2009 ,I stopped receiving contact and no one would return my calls.Come to find out thay filed Bankruptcy.I am out three thousand dollars and dont know where else to turn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dunn-Russell-and-Associates/Burbank-California-91504/Dunn-Russell-and-Associates-Dunn-and-Russell-took-my-money-Burbank-California-587248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dunn & Russell and Associates