mixture

• Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: Arnold — aiea Hawaii United States of America
Dunn Russell & associates, inc
211 no. victory blvd burbank, California United States of America

Dunn Russell & associates, inc Steve Dunn mortgage modification scam burbank, California

Dunn & Russell claim 100% guarantee money back they will get you a loan modification in 6 months or less. To no surprise they didn't deliver their promise.

When I asked for my money back. They filed bankruptcy and do not return my calls.

I had researched them and found no cliams against them at the time and that's why I went with them. So now i want to make sure I file a ripoff claim so no one else gets ripped off like me.

My advice is go to makingyourhomeaffordable.gov on this website you will find help that is free to modify your mortgage with your lender. I found this out the hard way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dunn-Russell-associates-inc/burbank-California-91502/Dunn-Russell-associates-inc-Steve-Dunn-mortgage-modification-scam-burbank-California-578020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dunn Russell & associates, inc