Complaint Review: Dunn and Bradstreet

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: PWP — San Juan Capistrano California United States of America
Dunn and Bradstreet

I've had "sales" calls from Dunn and Bradstreet before telling me how I need to pay them money to check on my business credit report. I recently saw a report of my company and couldn't believe how many errors are on it. I did try to use their i-Update web page to update basic information but the page kept freezing on me after multiple attempts. I finally called to report the errors but they wanted $1700. from me first.  What a RIP-OFF. Sorry but I won't pay them a dime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dunn-and-Bradstreet/internet/Dunn-and-Bradstreet-dnb-AGREE-TOTAL-RIPOFF-SOMEONE-SHOULD-DO-A-CLASS-ACTION-SUIT-Int-1027537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dunn and Bradstreet