Complaint Review: Dunwood Capital

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Nicole — Junction City Oregon
Dunwood Capital

Dunwood Capital SCAM!! Liars!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Please report them!!!

I was contacted that I was approved for a $10,000 dollar loan and that I needed to western union $800 dollars to a private lender in Canada. I did as advised and then was called the next morning being asked to send another $800 due to my credit. I have yet to receive my refund as the loan never came.I took five minutes to send them the money and it was supposed to take 30 to get me my refund.  Jason was the loan officer and John was the "customer service" manager who was the rudest man I have ever spoken to. I have been even further behind since I was trying to get help!! Worst thing that has ever happened to me!!

DON'T DO IT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dunwood-Capital/internet/Dunwood-Capital-SCAM-Liars-Internet-1040173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dunwood Capital

Please report them!!!

AUTHOR: Lela0916 - ()

Good Afternoon;

As I read your story it reminds me exactly of mine. These people are the worse crooks in the planet. I have reported them to the FBI division of cyber crimes, the Buffalo, NY attorney general and the BBB. Please so the same, I even uploaded my contract. My ordeal was on 2/22/13 and they never refunded me so I hope that bringing them to justice would at least give some kind of peace. People like that should not have a business license. They have disconnected their ph# and their website no longer works (for me at least). So don't give up and report them to the authorities. Best of luck!!