Complaint Review: Dura Seal

• Updated: Mon, September 23, 2013

• Reported By: beckybad — Antioch California
Dura Seal
0000000 000000, Select State/Province USA

Dura Seal head gasket repair NO SUCH THING AS A DIFFERENT PRODUCT FOR EVERY CAR 000000 Ca

I purchased Dura Seal and learned a valuable lesson.

After speaking to the rep at Dura Seal I was told that there is a spacific formula for my vehicle I own a 1997  Toyota Camry overheating problem. The so called TECH assured me that this would fix my problems with my vehicle, well let me tell you before you give these people any of your hard earned money. Bull S#%t . You have to buy a spacific product of theirs to get your money back so if you are ignorant enough to buy their products be sure to purchase the UNIVERSAL kit if you don't they will j7ust tell you they can send you more of their bull s&#t product. The only hope of getting the 100% guarentee is to buy the UNIVERSAL package and still good luch seeing a dime out of these con artists. I was insulted that the TECH spoke to me like I was a dim witt I assume being a female they thought that I would be an easy target. WRONG I am very automotive knowledgable more so that most men.

PLEASE do yourself a favor and steer clear of these people. They are full of crap. I called around to other companies and they did not sound like they were reading from a lead sheet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dura-Seal/000000-Select-StateProvince-00000/Dura-Seal-head-gasket-repair-NO-SUCH-THING-AS-A-DIFFERENT-PRODUCT-FOR-EVERY-CAR-000000-Ca-1086604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dura Seal