• Report: #195618

• Submitted: Fri, June 09, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 09, 2006

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Durante Parks, Financing Bootcamp
financingbootcamp.com , Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 770-716-3536
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Durante Parks, Financing Bootcamp Financing Bootcamp scam Ripoff Buford Georgia

Durante started off great talking to me, answering questions, even gave me initial references by phone when requested. After talking to them (referrals) it turns out they were both partners of Mr. Parks. I had asked for students. When I asked for more references he said he had done all he would do and told me the offer was no longer available to me. This had occurred over a weeks timeframe So he new I was doing my due dilengence and it scared him off. I'm as sure glad that I didn't pay him right as first contact. So just beware this guys seems fishy.

Peggy
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2006 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Durante-Parks-Financing-Bootcamp/Georgia/Durante-Parks-Financing-Bootcamp-Financing-Bootcamp-scam-Ripoff-Buford-Georgia-195618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Durante Parks, Financing Bootcamp