Complaint Review: Durante Parks, Virtual Money Broker, Master Money Broker

• Submitted: Wed, April 06, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 06, 2005

• Reported By:BRONX New York
Durante Parks, Virtual Money Broker, Master Money Broker
135 Baywatch Circle Fayetteville, Georgia U.S.A.

Durante Parks, Virtual Money Broker, Master Money Broker RIP-OFF Fayetteville Georgia

Durante Parks/Virtual Money Broker/Master Money Broker MY ACTUAL EXPERIENCE AND FULL STORY Emanuel B. Jennings:

First of all I am NOT attempting to BLACKMAIL, SLANDER, LIBEL or anything else as Mr. Durante Parks is attempting to PROJECT. He is trying to DECEIVE his customers by SHIFTING THE FOCUS off of his REFUSAL to provide a FULL REFUND for his UNACCEPTABLE SERVICES. I merely asked Mr. Durante Parks for a FULL REFUND of $3500. He counter-offered with a SKIMPY $500.00. I explained to him that this was totally unacceptable. I reminded him of the conversation that we had in the beginning approximately a YEAR AGO when I joined. I specifically asked him UP-FRONT if we TOGETHER were going to execute SUCCESSFULLY the purchasing of commercial properties and brokering commercial loans - he stated YES. However months went by and NOTHING never happened. I told him that I was going to report him to the Attorney General, Federal Trade Commission, and Better Business Bureau of the Georgia state. He told me that he would give me $1750 if I did not report him to these agencies. I told him OK as this was the only way I could recover some of my money. After getting $1725 - I told him I still wanted my FULL BALANCE of $3500 ($1775) because he FAILED to DELIVER as he stated in the beginning. He responded that I was PAST the REFUND DATE. I told him that the only reason I PASSED THE REFUND DATE was because HE (Durante Parks) kept promising me that the commercial property PURCHASING deals was just around the corner. The DEALS never happened! This guy will string you along conveniently pass the REFUND DATE to his advantage so he can keep ALL or PART of your money! - BEWARE. I've have since listened to his conference calls promoting his products, and it appears that he uses some OLD STUDENTS to APPEAR AS NEW STUDENTS on the calls to get unsuspecting customers to buy his product/services AGAIN BEWARE.

I've also questioned whether he has the LEGAL right to re-sell the TOOLBOX with other companies COPYWRIGHT information inside AGAIN BEWARE. There are other students/customers out there who will eventually come forward and reveal their experiences in time JUST WAIT AND SEE! This person has even gone so far as to create a WEBSITE: www.emanueljennings.com to make me look bad. Would you really want to do business with a individual who demonstrates this type of behavior I SHOULD HOPE NOT!! All this guy had to do was provide a FULL REFUND to a DIS-SATIFIED CUSTOMER as any other business person with integrity would have done. BUT NO he chooses to create a WEBSITE to make his CUSTOMERS LOOK BAD. This guy continues to DEFEND his UNACCEPTABLE practices rather than just provide verifiable evidence of his deals. If he can provide SCANNED PROOF of documents to make me look bad on his website THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PROVIDE NOTARIZED VERIFIABLE DOCUMENTS PERTAINING TO HIS SUCCESSFUL COMMERCIAL LOANS CLOSED AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES PURCHASED from him and his students past and present NOT JUST OLD GENERIC TESTIMONIES. DO NOT SPEND ANY MONEY UNTIL SOLID VERIFIABLE PROOF CAN BE PROVIDED GET REFERENCES - PERIOD and BEWARE!!

Emanuel
BRONX, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2005 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Durante-Parks-Virtual-Money-Broker-Master-Money-Broker/Fayetteville-Georgia-30215/Durante-Parks-Virtual-Money-Broker-Master-Money-Broker-RIP-OFF-Fayetteville-Georgia-137749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Durante Parks, Virtual Money Broker, Master Money Broker