Complaint Review: Durego

Durego
1650 West Gate Circle Brentwood, Tennessee United States of America

Durego Investor's Nightmare Brentwood, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Great Experiences at Durego's

*Consumer Comment: EX-EMPLOYEE ?

*UPDATE Employee: DURGO - FACTS

*UPDATE Employee: Have Some Class Raullo

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: EX EMPLOYEE SPEAKS OUT !

*UPDATE Employee: BEWARE - NOT A REAL CUSTOMER OR INVESTOR IN THE COMPANY!

*Author of original report: So where's the merchandise?

*UPDATE Employee: DURGO Events Facility Now Open

ATTENTION INVESTORS !   Anyone thinking of investing in a company in Brentwood,Tennessee should do their research on this company.  He says that he will have all the most expensive items to be had, from exotic cars, planes, diamonds,watches, etc.,etc.,etc..  Yeah right.  I have been to the "Store" countless times and no display cases, no cars, no planes, nothing, nothing, nothing.  After hearing the "opportunity of a lifetime" for a wise investment, I started investigating.  This guy,"Durego" has a huge ego, hince the store and company name.  After a 2 hour pitch with no financial report, no credit report, no IRS returns, not one item to prove he had ever sold one thing.  Finally he told me"we have no inventory but i can get anything you want".  So what am I investing in? A empty building that you are behind on rent ? Durego is selling stock in a building that belongs to another company, and promising to find you the Ferrari, Lambo, etc. of your dreams for a bargain price.  When I asked to see the cars on the website he changed the subject.  What about the aircraft?  Oh, they are at another place too.  Being a pilot, I know my planes, this guy has not a clue about aircraft but insisted that if I would invest in his company that i would have access to any plane i wanted, for free!  Oh, and also I could have a car too, red Lambo, no problem. After over 16 months of bulls#*t he still insists that they are "printing money" !!!  What a IDIOT !!! But hey, don't take my word for it, go see the "store "for yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2010 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Durego/Brentwood-Tennessee-37027/Durego-Investors-Nightmare-Brentwood-Tennessee-564724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Durego

Great Experiences at Durego's

AUTHOR: Daniel Alexander - (United States of America)

First off - I cannot speak to the validity of con's, investments, secret meetings, investment fraud, promises, etc...

I have been a part of 3 events at Durego's all of which have benefited charities and I will be going to another event there in a few months.  My charity and my wifes charity have both benefited from the events at the venue.  The NFL Alumni is planning its second event using the space.

I do not speak for the NFL Alumni or any of its members other than myself but I have enjoyed my experiences with Durego and his event space and not once has he ever approached me about investing in anything or made any promises.  Dealing with many former NFL players myself, no word has ever reached me about any shady dealings or broken promises.  And I would assume that any person looking for investors would contact the former pro athletes they know.  Again I cannot speak to anyone else's dealings or experiences or speak to what Durego does outside of my experiences with him.  The Venue is top notch! Period.  That is not up for debate I have been doing events and attending events for a long time at many different places. I know pieces of Durego's vision for the place and his business and see the glimmer in his eye when he talks about it.  He believes in his product and has connections i believe will help him achieve his goals.

Lets admit it... the economy sucks and i am sure Durego like most others is finding it harder to achieve their financial and investment goals.  i have not idea about the situations mentioned in this report but it may have to do with a hard economy that has forced Durego to make hard decisions that others have not liked.  it may be that right now the venue market is slow and a competitor wishes to get the upper hand.  Or it could all even be true, i have no idea.  But i would hate for someone to read this report and make assumptions about a persons character or business model without meeting them first.

I for one love the space and wish him well because it is the only venue of its type in the area and i hope it remains there for a long time.  I know Durego works hard and has been on sight the whole time during the events I have been to.  mingling with guests and making sure everything goes off without a hitch.  Thank you Durego

EX-EMPLOYEE ?

AUTHOR: Raullo - (United States of America)

I learned of this post a couple of days ago and oringinally was not going to belittle myself by doing this.....but.........it is freedom of speach and since I was drug into this along with my friend Durego, it's time put in my two cents worth.

First of all, either myself or Durego have some disgruntled employees posting crap about both of us.   Durego assures me he didn't post anything bad about me and never would against anyone or company.   I believe that, since I was on his advisory board and everyone on it was top notch.  They have the highest of standards and experts in their fields.  And I'm sure I have some disgruntled employees 'cause I've went thru some real winners in the past year.  Jealous? Probably.

I will be sure to use my name so you know who writes back to your ignorant replies instead of an alias.  Durego and I were never in business together, I did tell him that whenever he needed custom motorcycles, call me and they would be there.  And they always were.  He did advertise my product and they were readily available.  I know he had connections on the planes also.   Cars are readily available also, no worries.

In response to the Wild West Motorcycle post.  There is no lack of bikes, I am overstocked to the max.  As far as lack of parts, I have more parts than I will ever need also.   Service, I stay so busy with service that I work 60-80 hours every week .  Capital to build bikes, that's really stupid since all custom builders on special order bikes get anywhere from 1/2 to 100% up front.  Check my customers you idiot, no shortage of money from country music stars.

I hope this will help clear up all the employee posts, if you are an employee, grow some balls and use your real name.  You've won, I've received your threats, emails, and posts and got a good laugh out of it.  Come on down and see me.

DURGO - FACTS

AUTHOR: DUR - (United States of America)

DURGO is a company that prides itself on high ethical standards and all persons affiliated with this organization are treated fairly and with respect.

Any language that suggests otherwise directly conflicts with our foundational principles and is not true.

With customer input, The DURGO advisory board has chosen to build the retail facility on the same land as the events facility.  Customers will be able to visit one property with two facilities an events facility and a showroom for exotic cars, etc.  The events facility is open and has played host to several events with many more scheduled this year.  The showroom will be built and developed within a time frame that will take full advantage of economic recovery and the demand for such products.

DURGO has a small inner circle of cash investors, all of whom serve on the advisory board or are family members.  The events facility has been open to the public for approximately 60 days and ALL investors are pleased with the progress.

Have Some Class Raullo

AUTHOR: QUALIFIED - (United States of America)

Have some class Raullo.

Your lies affect a lot of people.  Carma is going to eat you alive!  How would you feel if folks started posting negative comments about the lack of Wild West bikes, parts, service and much more.  WHERE IS YOUR INVENTORY?  DO YOU EVEN DRIVE OR HAVE WILD WEST BIKES IN YOUR POSSESSION? DO YOU HAVE THE CAPITAL TO PRODUCE THESE BIKES?

Stop projecting your own personal and business deficiencies on other people and businesses.  If you really sit back and think about it, your lies could really backfire and cause a lot of negative attention on your own company.  Do you really want that?  Do you want folks to start creating RIPP OFF REPORT sites to focus on documentable facts and truths about WILD WEST MOTOR COMPANY?

You should stop posting your negative comments on multiple internet sites before this spirals out of your control.  The fact that I am posting this message is a signal that what you are trying to do is already backfiring.  STOP FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

EX EMPLOYEE SPEAKS OUT !

AUTHOR: former employee - (USA)

As an ex-employee, it's time more of the truth came out. After a year of empty promises of a healthy salery and working for free to get this company off the ground I was rewarded by being told " I am not the right guy for the job".  After watching this for a year, here's what I've seen.  Several very good people were promised large saleries, "six figures" and were told that any investors they sent to Durego that money invested would go to that person's salery.  It never happened, employees are dropping out after a year of empty promises.  There are no cars, planes, and never will be.  The so called "dealership" has a for sale sign in front of it , the "event center" will go next after showing no profit with none of the events he told us about, I'm sure the gentleman that owns the building will soon put an end to that also as he did with the other building which he owned also.  He is also tired of the promises.  I feel sorry for the people that were duped into thinking this Durego thing would work and invested their time, money, feelings, etc. into this venture.

A lot of very good people have been taken advantage and we have banded together with our attorney .  We have done our research and it is best sumed up by one of Durego's college football team mates,  "Durego was supposed to be a good player but really never done much or brought anything to the table".  That proves true in this case also.  Everyone was used as a vehicle to get investors for him, we all worked day jobs while he had meetings with "our" investors.  At least we were smart enough not to go down with the sinking ship.   We did lose our hard work and time from our families and our reputations were tarnished from sending our friends and families to him to be taken advantage of.  We will all continue to pray that all get their just reward and that this never happens again.

BEWARE - NOT A REAL CUSTOMER OR INVESTOR IN THE COMPANY!

AUTHOR: DUR - (United States of America)

DUREGO is a company that prides itself on communication and professionalism.

The DUREGO website and the showroom property site sign appropriately and clearly displays Coming Soon.

In addition, investor meetings are set up in advance, and by appointment only.  There are specific procedures that the company follows regarding investors and the applicable meetings.  Each meeting with investors is documented in two ways, electronic notes that are captured from the meeting and by video surveillance that is recorded and saved.

DUREGO has searched their records and the company does not have a Frank Balsinger or Randall on file.  Please supply DUREGO with the time and date of your visit to the EVENTS facility and the DUREGO executives will be able to discover and document facts.

It's a sad realization that there are people that will make-up false customer and false investor stories in an effort to tarnish a company's reputation in it's infancy stage.  DUREGO is optimistic that most people are truthful and positive.

So where's the merchandise?

AUTHOR: Randall - (USA)

When a company posts exotic cars, for sale on a public access website, but actually has NO exotic cars for sale, exactly what will the public think? Lets see the "inventory" that is for sale.  Anytime I see a nice website and drive to see a dealership, only to arrive and see a closed building with no merchandise, what am I to think. I was looking to purchase a car and after seeing the website I really expected to see exotic cars and planes. Instead, when calling the number on the website, I was met by a pitch man wanting me to invest in his company, only to show me an empty building.  BUT NO CARS!!! Get real, the public researches and draws conclusions from what their brain sees and hears.  Why put cars on a website for sale if you have no cars?  Any 12 year old kid with a laptop can set up a website, but that does not make a legit business that ANYONE would invest in.  Do you really think that the consumers can not realize this?   I'm glad that sites such as "Ripoff Report" gives the public a place to speak out. It's time that we take this country back from all those who wish to bankrupt it ! Be cautious with your money, buy your expensive cars from a dealership with years of experiance, and always contact the Better Business Bureau before you spend your hard earned money.

DURGO Events Facility Now Open

AUTHOR: DUR - (United States of America)

DURGO is a company that is composed of two divisions an events facility and a showroom.

The events facility opened in December, 2009.  The events facility has and will continue to play host to events ranging from corporate gatherings, weddings to music listening and sweet 16 parties.  The events facility is not a showroom.  As many of our customers and future customers have requested, they would like a facility that is dedicated to their event.  They do not want to share their event with other people, nor do they want to share their events with merchandise.  If a customer requests a certain item or items be on display during an event, then DURGO will happily accommodate their request.

DURGO has planned to roll out the company's complete vision over the next several months.   Events are somewhat resistant to the fluctuations of the stock market.   Because of the current economic climate, the decision to make the initial launch with the events facility is a sound one.

As economic factors indicate, the second site, the showroom will be opened.  The showroom will bring the exotic automobiles and luxury accessories that so many people are anxious to see and own in our area.

So please, do visit our events facility at 1649 Westgate Circle, Brentwood, TN.  Or visit us at www.DUREGO.net.  You won't find the exotic automobiles at our event location, but you will have a chance to tour an amazing new venue in Brentwood.  Our space will accommodate up to 350 guests with ample parking, private entrance and a comfortable green room to pamper yourself and your guests.