Complaint Review: Durig Capital

• Reported By: R E K — Pt. Pl New Jersey United States of America
Durig Capital
11600 SW 69th Avenue | Tigard, Oregon 97223 Internet United States of America

Durig Capital *Durig capital Shady brokerage. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is wrong, this is an unethical smear

Durig capital I have asked in the past while owning a foreign bond with these brokers to sell it,but the staff avoided my phone calls and would not give a quote,a service that I could have instructed with no problem from my regular broker. No problem when they call you once a week to offer another junk bond offering. The issue that I bought,under time pressure(24-48 hrs)was rated A,but other companies rated it B. After eventually reaching the owner, and trying to persuade me to hold the issue for around 60 minutes, he said at the very last moment, "we could sell it for you, and Gotta go!" and hung up in 1 second. I should have immediately acat this bond out of their possession,(((REDACTED))).They operate as Durig capital,http://investment-income.net and http://www.bank-offshore.co/.

Unlike their phrase,its"looking out for their best interests!".Not including the unfair hidden rates in the selling transaction from Fidelity and will not answer to their customers. Anyone looking to lose serious money with this group this is your opportunity. A good broker would work with you,and not against. A dishonest practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Durig-Capital/internet/Durig-Capital-Durig-capital-Shady-brokerage-Internet-940055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Durig Capital

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is wrong, this is an unethical smear

AUTHOR: Durig Capital - (USA)

We believe this is not true in any way . No client has come to us and made these statements.  We never had a client in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ  we have never had a client close to  REK

This person mande many claims and most if not all were false but what can we do so we provided ths rebutal they claimed :

owning a foreign bond

Our response is:

Our strategy has been to diversify and not hold any single bond this would subject this person to substantial risk.  we have a wide portfolio of bonds, so  they never trust us or worked the strategy  what we recommended

“these brokers”

We are not a broker we are Registered Investment Advisors

“would not give a quote”

All our bonds have online quotes

“I bought,under time pressure”

Almost all our services are in email where there is no time pressure

“trying to persuade me to hold”

We have a policy to try only one to persuade people if we think they are making a mistake

“owner has a disability”

We work hard to help hundreds of  people this was not only wrong but unethical on a single phone call, how can anyone but a smear campaign make these kind of untrue statements.

They operate at http://investment-income.net

We do not operate at this address we are at http://Bond-Yields.com

Including the unfair hidden rates

We have no unfair or hidden rates and register this fact under FINRA  also  rates we have one of the lowest on Wall Street we are 100% fee only

from Fidelity

We do not work with Fidelity

A dishonest practice

We have a very good practice and see what someone whom we also don’t know how wrote this

Google 5 stars

If you want to buy bonds and not get taken advantage of with prices you should use Durig Capital, they do excellent research, can access bonds that you may not otherwise ever know exist, and most importantly with and debt lower than AAA they monitor the underling company to see if there are any headwinds to be aware of. I've taken their advice and done very well, and I've traded bonds for over 20 years being a retired Financial Adviser.

We question if this is even a true response they seem to know some about our business but most of the facts are 100% wrong.  This is without question a smear and out of every 100 good people we seem to have 1 that is just hurtful and mean.