• Report: #420733

Complaint Review: DuroPower Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:Bristow Oklahoma
DuroPower Inc.
677 Arrow Grand Circle Covina, California U.S.A.

DuroPower Inc. No after sales support. Covina California

During a major power outage, my son bought a generator for me from DuroPower and had them overnight it to me. It ran for 20 hours and started leaking oil like crazy. DuroPower would do nothing unless I pay hundreds shipped it to and from them.

They market Chinese made generators branded DuroPower that I can't find a repairman that can buy parts for it. I now own a 7500w Diesel Generators ($1,299.99) that I can't run or get repaired. At least its not as deafeningly loud as when it ran.

Shipping may not be a one time expense & I recommend heavy equipment be purchased local. I also highly recommend DuroPoer not be considered when purchasing a generator (or anything else) due to terrible after sales support.

Bernie
Bristow, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DuroPower-Inc/Covina-California-91722/DuroPower-Inc-No-after-sales-support-Covina-California-420733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DuroPower Inc.