• Report: #1151961

• Reported By: jstphantacy — Battle Ground Washington
Dutch Quality Seeds
Internet USA

Dutch Quality Seeds Defective seeds Internet

I have bought seeds from Dutch Quality 4 times.  TWice there were no problems.  90% germination average, and the plants were as advertised.  ONce, the strain does not appear to be what it was represented.  This last time, I had a 20 % germination rate.  When I contacted the company, at first the didnt respond, other than the automated ticket creation.  When I went to check on the open ticket, it was no where to be found.

I emailed them again.  They blamed either the shipping, or my growing equipment and/or technique.  When I responded to that by saying that I was not a novice, they again didnt respond.  I emailed them once more, expressing my disappointment.  Then they sent back this email citing all their procedures quality control etc.  Usual run around from a company that does not want to stand behind their products.  I hope that others will pay heed to this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2014 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dutch-Quality-Seeds/internet/Dutch-Quality-Seeds-Defective-seeds-Internet-1151961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dutch Quality Seeds