Complaint Review: Duvera Billing Service

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: CLodrige — Grand Cane Louisiana
Duvera Billing Service
Po Box 2549 Carlsbad, California United States of America

Duvera Billing Service Duvera Financial rip off, scam, con artist, taken to the bank Carlsbad, California

*Consumer Comment: Help!!

*Consumer Comment: Help!!

After reviewing my bank account I find that Duvera Financial has charged my account $244. In February of 2013 I joined an online network marketing company to try and help financially with my families bills. After joining, I receive a phone call from a Travis stating he could help me make money with this business.

He asked if I had any money to invest in my business. Of course, I told him no just a credit card that only had $300 left in it. He said that was plenty enough since my situation qualified me for his program. So I paid the $300 deposit. After speaking with him I was transferred to a lady who took my billing info.

I have not received any free training from this company. I was told by Travis I would be hearing from scheduling and an appointment would be set up with a business. However, I have not received this service as of the date of this complaint.

Yes, I was stupid enough to fall for it. Now they want me to pay $136 a month until the $3000 is paid in full. Guess what I don't have the money. I had to consolidate my credit cards and my husband and I are in a financial crunch.

I wish I could sue them but I don't have the money to do that either. Now I have a loan I can't pay for and I haven't received what I was promised. Therefore, I am blocking all pymts from Duvera through my bank. I don't know what else to do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Duvera-Billing-Service/Carlsbad-California-92018/Duvera-Billing-Service-Duvera-Financial-rip-off-scam-con-artist-taken-to-the-bank-Carls-1047034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Duvera Billing Service

Help!!

AUTHOR: Bossman - ()

File a complaint with the CFPB.. this will get you all the help you need. they will take action!!

Help!!

AUTHOR: Bossman - ()

File a complaint with the CFPB!! these guys will take action!