Complaint Review: Duvera Financial

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Jelyvette — Sanford Florida
Duvera Financial
Duvera Financial PO Box 2549 Carlsbad, California USA

Duvera Financial / Palomar Associates , Thanks for Detroying my credit!!! Carlsbad California

*Consumer Comment: File a complaint

Took my unemployment situation, managed to convince me to put my savings on the line and to top it off convinced me of financing aditional service not only do I owe them about $2,000 but I gave them over $3,000. Destroying my credit and when tried to contact Palomar associates or Duvera to get a status they say they dont have my account, no one whants to respond in the mean time my credit continues to get destroyed. I dont know what to do!!! SOS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Duvera-Financial-/Carlsbad-California-92018-25/Duvera-Financial-Palomar-Associates-Thanks-for-Detroying-my-credit-Carlsbad-Califo-1134255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Duvera Financial

File a complaint

AUTHOR: Bossman - ()

File a complaint with the CFPB... they are here for the consumer who has been rip off