Complaint Review: Duvera Financial

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: floyd — albion Michigan
Duvera Financial
po box 2549 carlsbad, California USA

Duvera Financial rich victor murray tucker scammed contract,non delivery of promises,no contact avenue after three months carlsbad California

*Consumer Comment: File a complaint

I am writing you today to report a breech in contract between myself and Duvera Financial. I entered into an agreement with Duvera Financial on 11/1/2013 that I would pay the sum of $2300.00 over a period of one year for developing an on line business. I was given many suggestions on how to do this by contacting business people, but always with big money demands. I was not told previously about the total cost of each of the projects. I received coaching from Murray Tucker for about 4 weeks and then told that I would be contacted by business people for further instructions. I made payments of $183.36 for 3 months plus $300.00 as a down payment for a total of $850.00. The last debit to my account was made on 02/04/2014 and all other communication stopped at that point. I am asking for a refund of $850.00 for virtually receiving nothing for my investment. I contacted Duvera Financial on 03/11/2014 and was told that my account was placed on "hold" on Feb. 24, 2014. No further explanation was given at that time. I have tried to contact my coach Murray Tucker by phone but with no success. As of this day , I am declaring my contract with Duvera Financial "null and void". I am sending a copy of this letter to Duvera Financial and Murray Tucker. Please add this letter to your ripoff report against Duvera Financial.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Duvera-Financial/carlsbad-California/Duvera-Financial-rich-victor-murray-tucker-scammed-contractnon-delivery-of-promisesno-c-1131055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Duvera Financial

File a complaint

AUTHOR: Bossman - ()

File a complaint with the CFPB... they will take action!!