Complaint Review: Duvera/Palomar Associates

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: afamee — pittsburg California
Duvera/Palomar Associates
PO Box 2549 Carlsbad, California USA

Duvera/Palomar Associates This company work hand in hand with Storesonline to rip people off Carlsbad California

*Consumer Comment: Take action

*Consumer Comment: Fastest action

I am also adding to an already existing report of the deceptive scheme employed by StoresOnline together with PalomarAssociates/Duvera which is there collection agent. I too was lured into storesonline by a friend for an event they had few years back in concord CA, Clarion hotel to be precise. At this event, they had all their top marketing folks come out. They disclosed and lied about what their product could do and filled it up with fake testimonies of folks who supposedly used it. This was an online package that was suppose to help you setup your business store online with premium features like helping you setup SEO, keyword search and so forth. They mentioned the package would also allow for your business to be put on top search engines. In any case, they put this package at a wopping  $5k dollars and allowed us to finance it. After a convincing presentation i must admit, I and a group of friends signed up for this account. They handed us this big brochure to read. When I got home and opened up this package, I was truly disappointed. Being of technical background, software engineer to be precise I felt duped. We tried to cancel this account the following day just to be told its too late. Apparently they had a fine print which states that you can't cancel the package after 24 hours. Fast forward. Now I am getting constant calls from this agency called Palomar Associates which as the original complainant stated works with StoresOnline. My balance today is up to $9k from the original $5k. If this is not outrageous, I don't know what is. I think this is a scheme. Now I have a terrible credit score solely because of this item. I decided and made up my mind that I will NEVER pay a dime to this company and I still have not changed my mind. If there is a class action suit against this company Storesonline, please inform me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DuveraPalomar-Associates/Carlsbad-California-92018/DuveraPalomar-Associates-This-company-work-hand-in-hand-with-Storesonline-to-rip-people-1098526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Duvera/Palomar Associates

Take action

AUTHOR: Bossman - ()

File a complaint with the CFPB... they will handle it and get to the bottom of your complaint...

Fastest action

AUTHOR: Bossman - ()

Best thing to do is file a complaint with the CFPB. They will be investigated

drugs