Complaint Review: Dvd Donkey Aka Todvdornottodvd

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2007

• Reported By:Hammond Indiana
Dvd Donkey Aka Todvdornottodvd
todvdornottodvd.com Internet U.S.A.

Dvd Donkey Aka Todvdornottodvd overcharged my account and not offering any customer service Internet Internet

I recently purchased a box set of dvds for my girlfriend. My receipt said $100.58 and my account was charged $107.72. I have made many attempts to find the reason for being overcharged and have not been able to reach anyone through emails or telephone. I hope that others do not get scammed the same way i and apparently many others have been. Hopefully we can do something together to get these scammers punished for the money they have taken and problems they have caused us all!!!!!

Angryonliner
Hammond, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2007 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dvd-Donkey-Aka-Todvdornottodvd/internet/Dvd-Donkey-Aka-Todvdornottodvd-overcharged-my-account-and-not-offering-any-customer-servic-291605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dvd Donkey Aka Todvdornottodvd