Complaint Review: Dvd Donkey, To Dvd Or Not To Dvd

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2007

• Reported By:melbourne Other
Dvd Donkey, To Dvd Or Not To Dvd
Nationwide U.S.A.

Dvd Donkey, To Dvd Or Not To Dvd They have charged my credit card but have not sent any email confirmation and it appears they have been ripping people off for years when you look at other complaints Nationwide

I found this website when I was looking for a box set of the complete That 70s Show, it seemed to be the only website that had it. They have charged my credit card $176 AUD but after a week I have not received an confirmation of order, so I tried to send off an contact them email which appears to be blocked or dodgy and did not receive a response. There is a live person link which I typed a query in and within 1 hour I received this response.

Sorry for the delay respond for your request. Your order has been successfully shipped out on 2007-11-22 your tracking number is EE102128988CA you can track the exact location of your order by simply going to canadapost.ca or call 1-416-979-8822 customer service.

Lady

> I have not received an order confirmation yet on order no.163040 please advise as it has been over 1 week since my money went out

The above message was sent when you were offline, via your Timpani site.
Message sent from IP: 58.110.79.204

So far the tracking no. doesnt work, it appears I am just one person on a long list of complainees who have had anything from not receiving the product to being overcharged to finding out that the goods are dodgy in nature involving ads and wrong content etc.

I will keep this updated as to what my experience is in the end.

At the moment I am going to try and see if my bank can do anything as they are a police credit union.

Also I will try and contact a dvd pirating watchdog facility here in australia and let them know of my experience.

Dephunkt
melbourne
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 03:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dvd-Donkey-To-Dvd-Or-Not-To-Dvd/nationwide/Dvd-Donkey-To-Dvd-Or-Not-To-Dvd-They-have-charged-my-credit-card-but-have-not-sent-any-em-287299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dvd Donkey, To Dvd Or Not To Dvd