Complaint Review: Dvd Planet.org

• Reported By:Lutz Florida
Dvd Planet.org
Dvdplanet.org Nationwide U.S.A.

Dvd Planet.org lies lies lies, stall tactics, more lies Internet

I ordered a box set of DVD's from dvdplanet.org in early Dec. 2007 They billed my credit card 59.99 right after I placed my order/ordered. They never shipped the DVD's. They are frauds.

They promised (LIED) delivery before Christmas day 2007. After Christmas, they claimed the DVD's were delivered to TEXAS---claiming a mistake in their databases, and a shipping error (LIE). I live in Florida and provided them my correct mailing address when I placed the order.

Then a second email from them after numerous from me, claiming the DVD's were being shipped to my Florida address was another LIE.

Now, they claim my refund is processed and will be credited to my card in a week or ten days. This is another LIE.

This company DVDPLANET.ORG is a fraudulent business. They make continual false promises, excuses, blaming everyone but themselves. They will take your money and never intend to ship you anything.

They need to be exposed and dealt with.

Pissedoff
Lutz, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2008 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dvd-Planetorg/nationwide/Dvd-Planetorg-lies-lies-lies-stall-tactics-more-lies-Internet-309667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dvd Planet.org