Complaint Review: Dvd2u

• Updated: Thu, September 06, 2007

• Reported By:Bristol Other
Dvd2u
dvd2u.com Internet Asia

Dvd2u Run By Jimmy Total rip off. DVDs are copies of latest blockbuster movies. Bristol Internet

I found the dvd2u.com site through Googles. All the descriptions of the latest movies are so genuine that I placed an order for four DVDs.

I noticed that the DVDs were in flat packs. DVDs from China are cheap to buy. I thought that the wordings on the cover are in English and Chinese and that they were OK.

I did not watch any of the four DVDs immediately. As I buy various other DVDS from bollywood.com and Tamil DVDs as well. And I also buy DVDs locally.

I placed another order for four more DVDs.

My brother had borrowed the first lot of four DVDs. He mentioned to me that they were copies and not very good copies to boot.

Pirates of The Caribbean (Deadman's Chest) kept pausing for a few seconds ever so often.

Shrek 3 had Chinese subtitles, inspite of clicking on OFF at the subtitle section.

When I sent an e-mail to Jimmy, that is the name of the person who owns this business, I presume. He made it quiet clear that he did not like my attitude.

I pointed out to him that all the DVDs were copies and not very good copies too. I also told him that the FBI would not be too happy about this. He said that he is used to this sort of complaints from many customers.

He would not refund my money back, but he said that if I placed an order for some more DVDs he would replace the faulty DVDs.

Koteesvaran
Bristol
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dvd2u/internet/Dvd2u-Run-By-Jimmy-Total-rip-off-DVDs-are-copies-of-latest-blockbuster-movies-Bristol-In-272711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dvd2u