Complaint Review: Dvdcollections

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2007

• Reported By:salt lake city Utah
Dvdcollections
dvdcollections.tv Internet Canada

Dvdcollections internet scam rips off the trusting public steals your money and runs Internet

After waiting for almost two months for my order--it only took them a few days to charge my credit card--I finally got it today. WHAT A RIP OFF! It was burned off of the t.v., upcoming programs and all! I had the tv channel showing consistently in the corner of the screen and the show's tv rating showing throughout. Also the copy was very poor quality.

How can they get away with not only stealing the consumer's money, but also the copyright infringement?
This company has responded once via email although I wrote them daily asking about my order, and when I would finally receive it.

As the days went by and I still hadn't received this purchase, I finally did my own research on the company and found out that they are a big scam , I have written several strongly worded emails and they have not been answered.

Anonymous
salt lake city, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2007 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dvdcollections/internet/Dvdcollections-internet-scam-rips-off-the-trusting-public-steals-your-money-and-runs-Inter-292775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dvdcollections