Complaint Review: Dvdidle

• Updated: Sun, July 17, 2005

• Reported By:Hayward California
Dvdidle
Internet U.S.A.

Dvd Idle Dvdidle I purchased dvd software I needed tech support and someone would evenually get back to me but would not be helpful. Internet

I purchased a dvd software called dvd fab. I used the 30day trail and it worked fine. So I purchased it and shortly after that I started havin trouble with it.

So I emailed them because thats the only contact. I explained in detail the trouble I was having and someone responded they suggested different things and it worked for a while.

shortly after I started having differnt problems. So I would contact them and it would take them a long time to respond. I would have to email them several times to get a response.

So I noticed that everytime I emailed them that the same person would respond and not be very helpful. So at this time I am angry.

So I would ask for a manager and not this same person that was not helping me but they never would let me talk to anyone but Ellen Zhang. I told them to give me a refund but nothing.

I have been having this problem for about a year.

Danielle
Hayward, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2005 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dvdidle/internet/Dvd-Idle-Dvdidle-I-purchased-dvd-software-I-needed-tech-support-and-someone-would-evenuall-150113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dvdidle