• Report: #312000

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2008

• Reported By:Cherryvale Kansas
www.dvdplanet.org Internet Canada

Dvdplanet did not ship item ordered Montreal Canada Internet

I ordered a set of Carol Burnett Show Dvd's in November 2007 and they charged it to my credit card right away, but never did ship the product, nor would they answer my emails inquiring about the order. After trying to email them several times and not receiving my order, I called my credit card company and filed a complaint and they took the charge off my card and reversed the charge to the companies bank. I did not have to pay for the item, but they obviously are crooked.

Cherryvale, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2008 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dvdplanetorg/internet/Dvdplanet-did-not-ship-item-ordered-Montreal-Canada-Internet-312000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dvdplanet.org