Complaint Review: Dvdplanet.org.

• Reported By:waterford Wisconsin
Dvdplanet.org.
dvdplanet.org. Internet U.S.A.

Dvdplanet.org. I never recieved my Johnny Cash Show dvd collection Internet

On the 8th of December I had ordered a collection of the Johnny Cash dvd tv show from a commercial I had original saw aired on tv. I was told after paying my $129.99 fee, that my order would be shipped out in plenty of time to be recieved as the much wanted Christmas gift for my husband. I recieved a tracking number and after paying my amount of money through my bank card,Cyberbit spf got the cash but my order was supposely sent by some mistake to Brookhaven, NY 11719. My address was in waterford, WI 53185. I called canada.post and was told that it was the fault of dvdplanet.org that I had not gotten my order and that I had to e-mail or contact them with my problem. Well after 6 e-mails they again told me my order would be sent out on january 16th , again after much anticapation, no johnny cash collection show arrived. I've tried many more times to contact the company with no response. It's very upsetting to want to give a gift to someone, save up the money for that one special christmas gift only to be ripped off, no gift and no money to show of. I just kept trying to be patience and hoping it would arrive and then in these hard times for us all, to give so much money and recieve nothing in return...Hopefully something can be done to help the many others as well as myself to not let dvdplanet.org. get away with this. Gina.

Gina
waterford, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2008 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dvdplanetorg/internet/Dvdplanetorg-I-never-recieved-my-Johnny-Cash-Show-dvd-collection-Internet-309204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dvdplanet.org.