Complaint Review: Dvdplanet.org

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2008

• Reported By:Oxford Other
Dvdplanet.org
dvdplanet.org Internet U.S.A.

Dvdplanet.org Payment taken, no product received, no repsonse from company Internet

I have been conned in the same way many others have.

I placed an order for a dvd series not yet available in the UK, back in early December as a Christmas present for my brother. The payment (nearly US$100) was taken straight away from my credit card, which I pay in full monthly.

In early January I received an email from them apologising for the delay in delivery and would I like for the item to be resent or for my order to be cancelled. They also asked for my postal address again as they thought it had perhaps been sent to a different address due to a computer error. I asked them to send the dvd again as it was a present. That was the last I have heard from them.

Alot of emails have now been sent from me to various addresses in the company and i am yet to receive a response, or indeed, the dvd's.

Now, when you put the company name into a search engine, warning after warning appear about this company being fraudulent and a con.

What began as an embarressing late-christmas-present situation has now become something alot more serious.

Angela
Oxford
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2008 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dvdplanetorg/internet/Dvdplanetorg-Payment-taken-no-product-received-no-repsonse-from-company-Internet-309809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dvdplanet.org