Complaint Review: Dvdtiger.com

• Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: Sadmoma — Marietta Georgia United States of America
Dvdtiger.com

Dvdtiger.com Dvdtiger.com, poor communication, quality and response Internet

It's going to take a few weeks for it to get to you.

December 24, 2012 @ 7:49 pm Response from dvdtiger.com

If you dispute the charge with your card company, we will put this with a collection agency.

-- Gordon Kennedy Customer Support Manager support@dvdtiger.com www.DVDTiger.com

From: SadMoma Date: December 24, 2012 6:54:09 PM EST To: [DVDTiger.com] Customer Support Subject: Re: Re: Contact Form Submission from SadMoma

Name: SadMoma

Subject: Question About my Order

Order No:

Comments: You leave me no choice but to file a complaint with our credit card company and give bad reviews on the website.

~ SadMoma

On Dec 23, 2012, at 11:21 AM, SadMoma wrote:

Mr. Gordon, The Seventh Heaven DVD full replacement set has not arrived as promised in time for Christmas. As stated in previous email, (no phone number provided), this was to be my daughter's main Christmas present and she believes in Santa, therefore, again, I must request a full refund for my purchase of the full complete set of Seventh Heaven that you provided that did NOT work in any of our devices. Whether damaged or simply negligent in providing a product that does not comply with "any device"as stated on your website, it is your responsibility to your customers that purchased from you a full refund. See your website guarantee below:

We stand behind our products 100%.

Refunds

If you are unhappy with your item, we offer a 60-day Money Back Guarantee.

Damaged/Defective Discs

Some Important Notes:

Comments: Order Complete Your Order has Shipped! NOTE: Please allow another 1-3 weeks for your order to be delivered.

Order: # Product Quantity Price 7th Heaven 1 $110.00 Cart Subtotal: $110.00 Shipping: FREE SHIPPING (2-4 Weeks Delivery) Order Total: $110.00

I have now ordered a complete set from a more reputable company and paid for overnight shipping in order to not have my daughters Christmas ruined. Please honor my request for a full refund.

Date: December 24, 2012 6:35:09 PM EST To: [DVDTiger.com] Customer Support Cc: sadmoma

On Dec 23, 2012, at 11:21 AM, SadMoma wrote:

We stand behind our products 100%. Refunds If you are unhappy with your item, we offer a 60-day Money Back Guarantee. Damaged/Defective Discs If you receive a Damaged/Defective Disc or a Disc does not play properly, we will replace it FREE of charge. There is no time limit or expiry date for damaged/defective disk replacements. Simply contact us ANY TIME you have an issue with a DVD and we'll replace it Free of Charge. Some Important Notes: 1 - All exchange/refund merchandise must be shipped back to us in working condition. Damaged goods DO NOT require return shipping.2 - All dates/timelines are based on the DAY the customer receives their DVD's. This is based on our Shipping Company tracking System. 3 - Damaged goods will under no circumstances be accepted. Order No:

Order: Product Quantity Price 7th Heaven 1 $110.00 Cart Subtotal: $110.00 Shipping: FREE SHIPPING (2-4 Weeks Delivery) Order Total: $110.00

Date: December 23, 2012 11:21:46 AM EST To: [DVDTiger.com] Customer Support Subject: Re: Re: Contact Form Submission from SadMoma

We stand behind our products 100%.

Refunds

If you are unhappy with your item, we offer a 60-day Money Back Guarantee.

Damaged/Defective Discs

Some Important Notes:

> Order No: > > Comments: Order Complete > Your Order has Shipped! > NOTE: Please allow another 1-3 weeks for your order to be delivered. > > Order: # > Product Quantity Price > 7th Heaven 1 $110.00 > Cart Subtotal: $110.00 > Shipping: FREE SHIPPING (2-4 Weeks Delivery) > Order Total: $110.00

SadMoma

From: [DVDTiger.com] Customer Support Date: December 13, 2012 9:41:10 PM EST

Subject: Re: Re: Contact Form Submission from SadMoma

Yes, they will be there before Christmas.

-- Gordon Kennedy Customer Support Manager support@dvdtiger.com

Date: December 13, 2012 8:41:51 PM EST To: [DVDTiger.com] Customer Support Subject: Re: Re: Contact Form Submission from SadMoma

Can they be here before Christmas Day? If not, I am not interested, this was supposed to be my daughters big Christmas present. Please let me know ASAP. ~ SadMoma

{#HS:3466465-15423#}

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dvdtigercom/internet/Dvdtigercom-Dvdtigercom-poor-communication-quality-and-response-Internet-986688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dvdtiger.com