Complaint Review: Dwayne M. Beaulieu

• Reported By: he almost got me — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Dwayne M. Beaulieu
geauxeasygroup@gmail. com Internet United States of America

Dwayne M. Beaulieu Dwayne K. Gardener sociopath on the loose , Internet

I have met this man, and he attempted the same thing with me. I just never trusted him from the beginning. I just knew that he was up to something. I met him this past summer. He approved me with the same thing that he was telling the other ladies. I have been in contact with him as late as today. He disappeared for a few months now. He's back. The first thing he told me was about some woman taking his car. I knew that it was all lies. That is why i don't remember exactly what he said. However, he did say thatsome lady had lied to the police, had him thrown in jail, and took the car. I wish that i could speak with one of the ladies, so he can be caught. He even had me looking for a home where i live. Lying to my children, etc. I don't know what avenues to take, but I'm willing to help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dwayne-M-Beaulieu/internet/Dwayne-M-Beaulieu-Dwayne-K-Gardener-sociopath-on-the-loose-Internet-1025678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dwayne M. Beaulieu