Complaint Review: Dwight E. Pruitt

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: Mimi — Fort Worth Texas
Dwight E. Pruitt
Fort Worth, Texas USA

Dwight E. Pruitt Did not return portion of deposit after event was cancelled. Fort Worth Texas

I contacted Dwight Pruitt to cater a 90 year old birthday party for my mom on August 24th.

The cost was $1400.00 for 100 people and the servers were included.  He wrote up a contract which stated in the event of cancellation I would be refunded a portion of my money.  I gave him a check for $700.00.

On or about the third week of July I contacted Mr. Pruitt that due to my mother's declining health and her endurance I was canceling the event.

I spoke with Mr. Pruitt on two occasions about the refund.  I left him one voice mail.  He then stopped answering my calls.

Mr. Pruitt should be held accountable for the contract.  I want what he owes me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dwight-E-Pruitt/Fort-Worth-Texas/Dwight-E-Pruitt-Did-not-return-portion-of-deposit-after-event-was-cancelled-Fort-Worth-1081352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dwight E. Pruitt