Complaint Review: Dwindling in Unbelief

• Submitted: Fri, January 22, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, November 30, 2011

• Reported By: Sophie — Huntingdon Nationwide United Kingdom
Dwindling in Unbelief

Dwindling in Unbelief I am a Christian and It is mocking my faith Christianity and also Islam. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: God IS & Will Be Mocked! Ha-ha!

*Consumer Comment: God will not be mocked!!

*Consumer Comment: God has a PR problem

*Consumer Comment: Attention: Chistrians

*Consumer Comment: Thank you!

*General Comment: Yeah right!

I think this site is apalling. It is mocking 3 major world faiths Christianity, Islam and Mormonism and I am a Christian and it upset me because it was about God killing people and it said God is wicked when I know he is good and kind. I think this site should be stopped and removed from the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2010 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dwindling-in-Unbelief/internet/Dwindling-in-Unbelief-I-am-a-Christian-and-It-is-mocking-my-faith-Christianity-and-also-I-558355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dwindling in Unbelief

#1 Consumer Suggestion

God IS & Will Be Mocked! Ha-ha!

AUTHOR: Lord.Kayle - (USA)

Just like he so justly deserves and so willingly invited through that POS called the Holey-Babble.

So perhaps it's time to Face the Truth of such and realize he is being mocked all the time and so therefore once again providing truth and evidence that the Holey-Babble is a contrived crock and completely FALSE / UNTRUE.

I Mock God Everyday!  I throw down any cross I might be forced to bear and MOCK GOD.

I will Mock the Lord at ALL TIMES!~ & May the Mockery of his Crockery Continually be in my Heart!

My Soul shall make it's MOCKERY of thee Lord,

Those that don't know anything much about such will here thereof and be GLAD!

YOU CAN MOCK GOD TOO! Try it and see!~ you might actually like and enjoy it!

I know I DO!~

I take it steps even further though, I don't only mock him, but I curse him too!

So no matter what I will always have you beat, because I am sure I probably mock God more than you!

I just Mocked God!~ Thereby proving that he IS and WILL BE MOCKED!

God will not be mocked!!

AUTHOR: jamesarizona - (United States of America)

I agree with the person who said this site needs to be TAKEN DOWN!! How about NOW!!where in our contistution does it say that these people are free to MOCK GOD and his glorios works. Last time i checked it said we are ONE NATION UNDER GOD! Not under NOTHING - yeah thats right atheists , the world was created from nothing riiiiiight keep telling yoursleves that.

Not one nation under obama or muslims or gays in the military while we have A WAR to fight!! This site is nothing but a cruel joke by people who are not satisfied with what god has given them and are using our freedoms we have in this great country to mock a just and loving GOD. My great grandfather fought in WW2 and nearly died so we could have ONE NATION UNDER GODnot this sick mockery of Him!! Its about time people wake up before we end up like europe where they have muslims attacking in norway and spain has turned away from democracy to to a government of socialists and muslims because there catholic church there SURRENDED to terrorism instead of standing up for FREEDOM and the TRUTH!! Which is GOD'S TRUTH! This site is exactly what is wrong iwht AMERICA now!! Why arent the fbi or SOMEONE dealing with this??? Wake up people!!

Dont you see thet we are in the last days of this earth. no one can know if it is going to be soon or many years to go (Jesus said noone can know the day or hour) but JESUS is going to come back and JUDGE ALL NATIONS!! READ IT IN THE BIBLE IDIOTS!! You think 9/11 was bad? It is going to look like a picnic compared to what we as a nation are letting ourselve in for if we allow this kind of atheist mockery of OUR GOD!! I know that God is a loving God who has great love for his children but sometimes there are people who push him a LITTLE TO FAR!! So I hope the owners of this site had better do the right thing and TAKE IT DOWN now before it is too late for him and OUR JUST AND LOVING GOD who will not be mocked takes care of it himself to show us his justice and that HE WILL NOT BE MOCKED!!

God has a PR problem

AUTHOR: Steveroot - (United States of America)

You need to read more than one book and get out a bit more. However, if you think this site should be purged, I suggest you *pray* for it. Matthew 7:7 makes it clear that this is possible. See also Luke 1:37, Matthew 19:26 and Mark 10:27. Give it a try!

BTW, since you already know about "Dwindling in Unbelief", you should check out "The Skeptic's Annotated Bible". The more christians read the bible, the fewer christians there will be.
All the best!
Steve

Attention: Chistrians

AUTHOR: Stabwest - (United States of America)

There is no reason why this site should be removed, all of the information on this site is stated as the personal opinion of the author, there is no fraud or abuse being comitted. Just becuase his opinion might upset you is no reason to take away his first amendment rights to free speech. Also, if you find information about God killing people as upsetting, then you might want to get rid of your Bible, because of the Bible is full of information about God killing millions of people.

Thank you!

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for letting me know about this site, I like it. I will put it in my 'Favorites' and let my frinds know about it.  I agree with what I've read on it so far. Any more like it you can let me know about? They need the publicity.

#6 General Comment

Yeah right!

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

And let's remove the 1st amendment also.  After all only YOUR opinion matters.