Complaint Review: Dy Home Decor

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Cypress Texas
Dy Home Decor
27236 Highway 290 Cypress, Texas U.S.A.

Dy Home Decor I ordered items online. My credit card was charged but no merchandise ever received. No answer to repeated phone calls, e-mails or faxes. This is a complete scam. Cypress Texas

This is just a repeat of the other ripoff reports. I ordered four items in February.2009. I have received no merchandise nor any refund. No-one answers the phone, and numerous messages go unreturned. My many e-mails have gone unanswered and unacknowledged. I hope the other victims will also report Jeff Wilconson and DY Home Decor to the Texas Attorney General and the Consumer Protection Agency. His web site is still active but I do not know how to remedy that. DY Home Decor is a complete and utter scam.

Nick
Cypress, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dy-Home-Decor/Cypress-Texas-77433/Dy-Home-Decor-I-ordered-items-online-My-credit-card-was-charged-but-no-merchandise-ever-r-470302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dy Home Decor