Complaint Review: Dy Home Decor

• Submitted: Tue, February 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 23, 2010

• Reported By: Renee — dresher Pennsylvania United States of America
Dy Home Decor

Dy Home Decor SCAM, DO NOT TRUST OR ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. DOES NOT STAND BY RETURN POLICY!! Internet

12/22/2009 I ordered a beautiful tapestry from Dy Home Decor.  On their website, it stated that is was 47 X 35 inches.  On 1/12/2010, I received my tapestry but not at the advertised measurements.  It was 70 X 50 inches.  HUGE!!

I immediately called the company and as always got a machine stating they would call me back, but never did.  I emailed them and 3 days later I actually received an email back from Barbara telling me to ship item back and they would credit my account upon return.

I emailed back and said I should not be responsible for return shipping cost.  On 1/19/2010 Barbara emailed me telling me I should receive labels to send the 2 (tapestry & rod) items back by the end of the week.

No labels ever received and have never heard from them again.  I have emailed and left numerous voice mails with no response.  I am left with a HUGE tapestry (that I have no where to put) and $180 poorer.

And by the way, as of 2/23/2010, the item is still listed on their website incorrect.

Never ever order from this horrible company!!!!!!!! Tell all your friends.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dy-Home-Decor/internet/Dy-Home-Decor-SCAM-DO-NOT-TRUST-OR-ORDER-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-DOES-NOT-STAND-BY-RETURN-PO-573887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dy Home Decor