Complaint Review: Dynamic Collectors Inc

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Michael M — North East Pennsylvania United States of America
Dynamic Collectors Inc
790 S Market Blvd Chehalis, Washington United States of America

Dynamic Collectors Inc Collects outrageous fees, minimal attempts at collections. Chehalis, Washington

*Consumer Comment: They do not notify you as a debt until they garnish your paychecks.

The agency collects outrageous fee's (half of the amount owed) with minimal contact or attempts to collect debt.

They claim one letter was mailed however, I never received it. At this point they then did not make any further attempts. Letting interest and penalties add up. My fee to the agency was over $80, yet only one letter was mailed to me?

I am not sure what these fees are going to however it is not to collect the debt. This company is a complete rip-off and beware if they are ever charged in handling your debt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Collectors-Inc/Chehalis-Washington-98532/Dynamic-Collectors-Inc-Collects-outrageous-fees-minimal-attempts-at-collections-Chehali-971313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Collectors Inc

They do not notify you as a debt until they garnish your paychecks.

AUTHOR: BlackQueen007 - ()

I agree that they do not give you proper notification before they take action. I never received any information what so ever from them. The only thing I received was a letter notifying me that my paychecks where going to be garnished. They said they sent me a letter before, but I am certain I never receive one. I think their fees and aggressive collection are ridiculous. It should be laws against companies like this. I would have made some other arrangment if I had known that I had a collection with them. That would of saved me from being garnished and struggling for two months if I were properly notified.