Complaint Review: Dynamic Credit Services Aka Credit Education Group - One Source Solutions

• Submitted: Sun, July 20, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, July 20, 2003

• Reported By:HINESVILLE Georgia
Dynamic Credit Services Aka Credit Education Group - One Source Solutions
878 W Charleston Blvd. #435 Las Vegas Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

DYNAMIC CREDIT SERVICES AKA CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP ONE SOURCE SOLUTIONS ripoff who make false promises to hard working families Las Vegas Henderson Nevada

I recieved a phone call from a nice lady named Amara telling me that I was pre-approved for a $2500 credit card. So i go through the presentation she spills.
Then I thought I was doing a good job of questioning her about this offer. oh and it was sounding real good.
At this time in my life I am trying to clean up my life.
So next we are getting ready to confirm everything she tells me about the card will be sent 15 days from the time my draft is taking out.

I NEED TO RECORD YOU! she states and so I am thinking ok this is ok. I give her all my account information and asked to be drafted on the 1st of July. well a couple days later I started thinking about this. Because back in Feb. 2003 I was taken for $300. So now I want to cancel my order.

I tried calling for a whole week and no answer. so finally the 30th of June I finally recieve a live person. I explained to her and asked to cancel my order her name was Kim.

She says ok she is going to take of evrything. I felt relieved. Well I wake up the next morning getting ready to go pay my bills. To find out that my account was debited $297.

Now I am pissed off I call back several times and kept being put on hold. So the last time I called I said I want to talk to a manager. Jeff Robins gets on and go through his spill. Gives me 1-800-704-5552 and says maybe they can refund you .

Well the number was disconnected. To make a long story short finally tired of the CRAP! I called back and talked to someone else and she goes to explaing what I will recieve in the mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2003 04:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Credit-Services-Aka-Credit-Education-Group-One-Source-Solutions/Las-Vegas-Henderson-Nevada/DYNAMIC-CREDIT-SERVICES-AKA-CREDIT-EDUCATION-GROUP-ONE-SOURCE-SOLUTIONS-ripoff-who-make-fa-64165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Credit Services Aka Credit Education Group - One Source Solutions