Complaint Review: Dynamic Credit Services Aka Source One Credit Solution Aka Credit Education Group Aka First Choice

• Submitted: Sat, June 21, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, June 21, 2003

• Reported By:milpitas California
10624 S. Eastern Ave. #435, Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Dynamic Credit Services Aka Source One Credit Solution Aka Credit Education Group Aka First Choice ripoff dirty ripoff dogs They don't even have a valid business license. Henderson Nevada

Hey guys they changed their name.

They did the same thing to me. Some man called me by the name of Robert Bolden and told me I was approved with a credit card with a $2500 limit, no annual fees, 0% interest rate for the first year and so on. I should have known it sounded to good to be true but I fell for it.

But the strange thing is that he had my social security number and address and everything else. Anyhow he then asked for my bank account number and I gave it to him. After that he told me that there will be a $296 activation fee charged to my account on July 3, 2003.

When I told him I wanted to cancel he transefered me to some lady name Jessica. She then told me I could not cancel until I receive the card which will be 3 days after they charge my account the $296 activation fee. But I told her I might not have the money and she told me that it will really mess up my credit if I do not have the full $296 dollars in my account on July 3, 2003.

After I hung up with her I checked on the Better Business Bureau website and there has been many complaints on this company and they don't even have a valid business license. Well I closed my account already, but I hope they can't screw up my credit.

Cindy

Cindy
milpitas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2003 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Credit-Services-Aka-Source-One-Credit-Solution-Aka-Credit-Education-Group-Aka-First-Choice/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Dynamic-Credit-Services-Aka-Source-One-Credit-Solution-Aka-Credit-Education-Group-Aka-Firs-61402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Credit Services Aka Source One Credit Solution Aka Credit Education Group Aka First Choice