Complaint Review: Dynamic Credit Services, First Choice Tel

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2003

• Reported By:Everett Massachusetts
Dynamic Credit Services, First Choice Tel
Everett, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Dynamic Credit Services, First Choice Tel ripoffPlease if you receive a phone call from these people hang up! They are a scam! Everett Nationwidw

*UPDATE Employee: I work for dynamic credit services...it's a scam!

I was ripped off by Dynamic Credit Services AKA First choice Tel. This company is nothing but a scam. A man by the name of Dan Cohen called me and gave me his sales pitch saying that I was approved for a credit card with a limit of 2,500.00 I was an idiot and fell for it of course. I ended up giving him my checking account number because he told me there was a one time fee for the credit card of 298.00 then I can Withdraw the money after I get the card.

When I hung up with them I got a funny feeling so I tried calling back and as expected I got a busy signal for 3 days then when the phone wasn't busy I got an answering machine. Now any normal business leaves the name of the company on there voice mail but not this place. Ileft a message about 20 times telling them not to take my money out of my account. When I called the day before the money was supposed to be coming out mind you I have called so many times already and got no response they changed there phone number.

I called the new number and surprise surprise I got the same answering machine again. The next day I called my bank and they had taken the money out of my account I went to the bank and thankfully they were able to charge back the money but I had to go through the hassell of closing checking accounts and Opening up a new one.

Please if you receive a phone call from these people hang up!!!! They are a scam! They took my money without any consent. I am looking into filing a Law Suit against this company if anyone is interested please email me.

Everett, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2003 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Credit-Services-First-Choice-Tel/Everett-Massachusetts-02149/Dynamic-Credit-Services-First-Choice-Tel-ripoffPlease-if-you-receive-a-phone-call-from-th-62335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Credit Services, First Choice Tel

I work for dynamic credit services...it's a scam!

AUTHOR: Trish - (Canada)

I work for danamic credit services, believe it or not but in CANADA. When I go work for them in canada (Quebec, montreal), on my script, I have to tell them that they are getting a limit of 2500 dollars,interest rate of 4.3%, no annual fee, and also that we will erase all sort of bad credit history our costumers have in order to use their visa or mastercard more easily, you don't get your credit card all you receive is a sort of applications for the credit card or some sort of package, you don't actually receive the card.....Its all mumbo jumbo! I don't work there anymore, I'm really sorry if I offended anyone, it was my job until I found this site. I am truly sorry, but this information might help you if you need, that's all I can do for now.

Dynamic credit services
5250, Decarie

this is the address of the company, unfortunatly i don't have the telephone number, cause i cant even get ahold of them, i call 411 and their phone number is not even listed. I am hurt as much just as a few poeple that got ripped off cause i'm jobless now, and I hope my companie pays for what their doing, and trust me I'm working on it!