jumped

Dynamic Credit Services
Nationwide Nationwide U.S.A.

Dynamic Credit Services ripoff USA Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: I had a bad feeling about this

I too was brought into the whole scam for this $2500 credit card that was to be used to rebuild my credit. At the time of talking with the representative, I was rather excited about this offer, and gave my account information like an idiot. But once I was told that they needed to record the conversation and I had to respond clearly with either Yes or No, then I started to become skeptical. But I still went on with it, but to make the long story short, they're scheduled to withdrawl that $298 out of my account on the 30th and I have already contacted my bank to figure out an action plan.

I really want to file some type of lawsuit against these people, and if anyone has started a suit, I sure would like to be involved also.

Kevin
Plano,, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2003 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Credit-Services/nationwide/Dynamic-Credit-Services-ripoff-USA-Nationwide-61148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Credit Services

I had a bad feeling about this

AUTHOR: Erin - (U.S.A.)

On July 9,2003 a company called Dynamic Credit Services called me and told me that I had applied for a credit card with them a year ago and that I had just been approved for a visa credit card with a $2500.00 limit. The guy went on to explain that there was a one time fee of $298.00 and when I told him that I did not have $298.00 he bacame very pushy and impatient.

I had a bad feeling about this so while I was talking to this guy I got on line and they did not have a web site which I thought was wierd so I did a search and found what I suspected, it was a rip-off.

I imediatly told the guy no and that I was not interested. About two minutes later another guy called me back and I told him too that I was not interested.

I called my bank and told them what had happened since they knew which bank I use. They froze my account until I got there and I closed my checking account and debit card.

These people are ass-holes and need to be stopped! They continue to call me and I just hang up on them. They have a pretty convincing story and even know some pretty detailed questions, they have done thier homework!

I am with whoever would like to do whatever it takes to not only stop these jerk-offs, but help to see to it that they are severly punished for what they have done to all of these innocent people!!