Sheets

Complaint Review: Dynamic Hard and Landscaping

• Submitted: Wed, October 31, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: Property Preservation Boss — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Dynamic Hard and Landscaping
Lagrange chicagoland, Illinois United States of America

Dynamic Hard and Landscaping Never Paid chicagoland, Illinois

I worked for this guy as a subcontractor in the summer time. I did quite of few lawns for property preservation. The contract said that we were to be paid in 30 days. I have not received payment for out services. I have contacted the owner and I have not received an email let alone a call.

I have been ripped off for my hard work and not paid for it. Chicago beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Hard-and-Landscaping/chicagoland-Illinois-/Dynamic-Hard-and-Landscaping-Never-Paid-chicagoland-Illinois-962849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Hard and Landscaping