Complaint Review: Dynamic Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, April 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 02, 2008

• Reported By:Valdosta Georgia
Dynamic Marketing
1200 Ashwood Parkway, Suite 170 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Dynamic Marketing Lying to make a profit, hazing of it's employee's, and unethical behavior Atlanta Georgia

I began to work there under the assumption that I would receive pay for training and a certain percentage of the sales. I was lured into this job by being told that it was a non-commission job, but when I got there they completely lied to me. I never received any training pay and was forced to move back to Valdosta, because I could not live in Atlanta on nothing. I also had to deal with many crude racial jokes that were made at the non-Whites that worked with me, they were constantly criticized for their skin color and racist stereo-types perpetuated by every white person there. I feel bad for them because they are forced to deal with this racist employment to make money.

Jim
Valdosta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2008 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Marketing/Atlanta-Georgia-30338/Dynamic-Marketing-Lying-to-make-a-profit-hazing-of-its-employees-and-unethical-behavio-323051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Marketing