Complaint Review: Dynamic Mobile Media

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: Michigan
Dynamic Mobile Media
7835 S. Rainbow Blvd.Bldg 4, Las vegas, Nevada USA

Dynamic Mobile Media HDAV LLC & Color LED Signs233 South Wacker Drive84th Fkloor Chicago Il, 60606colorledsigns.com Scam Rip Off - Dynamic Mobile Media, HDAV LLC, & Color LED Signs are one company. Las vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Positive Update

In Sept 2013 through sales rep Peter Fischer  (colorledsigns.com) I contracted with HDAV outdoor for a color Taxi Topperr LED sign.  A contract was signed and a $2650.00 payment was wired to HDAV. The promise was that it would be ready in one week with the images I sent uploaded and ready to go. A further proimise was made that if I did not get approval from the City of Toronto to use the Taxi topper LED sign, that I would get a 100% refund.

It is now October, and I have not received the sign, much less present it to the City for approval.   I have attempted to reach Peter Fischer and Craig Schreiber several times. The only that has ever answered is Peter, and that is about 30% of the time. When he does answer, he says I will get back to you by end of day with an update. He never has. At this point I do not have a status on the sign, nor have I been able to reach anyone over the last 4 business days.

HDAV, Peter Fischer, Craig Schreiber, colorledsigns.com are scammers. They have a silver tongue and sound really honest, BUT THEY ARE NOT!!! Do not do business with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Mobile-Media/Las-vegas-Nevada-89139/Dynamic-Mobile-Media-HDAV-LLC-Color-LED-Signs233-South-Wacker-Drive84th-Fkloor-Chicago-1088616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Mobile Media

Positive Update

AUTHOR: Sammy - ()

I must say that I was a little surprised to finally find my sign delivered to me in working order. Although it took longer than expected it was delivered as promised. The one thing I will say is that it was frustrating not getting an update. The glitch in the purchasing process was something beyond HDAV's control. They were able to prove it. I will say however, if you want to business with HDAV, you will get what you buy, BUT pack some patience. They are a company that operates lean and don't always have people around to answer. You will get what you ask for though.

As of this writing, all that is left for me to do is change some of the images on the delivered sign to ones more to my liking. Peter has promised that it will happen this coming Wednesday, Oct 16/2013. Unless that changes, I am on my way to launching my business with HDAV as a partner. If it doesn't happen, I will update this positing again.

regards