Complaint Review: Dynamic Online Solutions

• Updated: Fri, November 19, 2010

• Reported By: jepnlp — Whitman Massachusetts United States of America
Dynamic Online Solutions
8550 W. Desert Inn Rd Suite 102-381 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Dynamic Online Solutions Freedom Subscription Unauthorized charges to my bank account, scam , fraud Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Cancellation and refund

Dynamic Online Solutions charged my account for $49.98.  They said I agreed through a third party to pay for financial services.  I did not. They refused to return my money.  I had my bank block the company and deny the payment.  This is the email the company sent when I called them to ask why they charged my account:

The cancellation will take effect immediately. No further charges will be billed to your bank account.
If this cancellation was not intended, you may give us a call back at 1 877 807 4709 to reinstate your account.
CENTRALIZED CUSTOMER SERVICE
On behalf of: Freedom Subscription
www.membershiplogin.com
8550 W. Desert Inn Rd Suite 102-381
Las Vegas, NV 89117
1 877 807 4709

Beware,
Nancy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2010 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Online-Solutions/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Dynamic-Online-Solutions-Freedom-Subscription-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-bank-account-sca-658106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Online Solutions

Cancellation and refund

AUTHOR: CharlotteH - (United States of America)

I receive my money after 5 day. I immediately called cs 1-877-325-4873 to dispute the charge. They explained to me that it was stated in the terms and condition. I ask for a refund and cancellation which they immediately processed. I shouldn't have applied for any loan that requires me to enter my information online so I wont have to experience this.